You will be working in a new tertiary public hospital with more than 1800 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. The campus will have a comprehensive medical services which consists of acute care, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the Campus and green spaces to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
• Lead the healthcare teams in their respective field of specialisation.
• Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to deliver holistic care to the patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
• Teaching and guiding undergraduate, post-graduate and junior doctors.
• Lead and or involved in the intra and inter-departmental projects and committees.
• Support the transition process towards digital pathology.
• Report both histopathology and cytopathology cases, including frozen sections and fine-needle aspiration specimens.
• Participate in quality assurance programmes, multidisciplinary meetings, and institutional or departmental committees.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
• Hold a basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate qualification from Royal College of Pathology (FRCPath), Royal College of Pathologist of Australasia (FRCPA), CCT-UK or other qualification recognised by these bodies.
• Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council.
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of laboratory operations and commitment to quality improvement.
• Able to lead in a fast-paced environment, open to the challenges of service development, adaptable, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid changes,
• Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as good communication skills.
• Those with at least 2 years of specialist working experiences can apply as Consultant.
• 2-3 years renewable contract.
• Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 – SGD $300,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
• One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
• 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
• Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org