You will be working in a new tertiary public hospital with more than 1800 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. The campus will have a comprehensive medical services which consists of acute care, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the Campus and green spaces to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
• To be part of the Interventional Radiology (IR) team, helping to support the IR service.
• Performing routine commitment which includes image-guided biopsy and drainage, image-guided nerve block, ephrostomy, emergency/trauma embolization, other endovascular procedures and other subspecialty reporting sessions involving various imaging modalities (ultrasound, CT, MRI etc.), as well as oncology MDTs.
• Contribute to the on-call rota for after-office-hours IR support. The on-call pool is further bolstered by interventional radiologists from other sister institution.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
• Hold basic medical qualification such as MBBS and relevant postgraduate degree such as MMed (Singapore), CCT-UK & FRCR (UK), FRANZCR (Australia & New Zealand), ABRadiology with 2 years Fellowship (USA).
• Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council.
• Senior Resident who completed the MOHH Residency Programme can apply for the Associate Consultant position.
• Candidates with less than 2 years of specialist working experiences can apply for the Associate Consultant position.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong adaptability to changes.
• Strong command of spoken and written English, as well as good communication skills.
• 2-3 years renewable contract.
• Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 – SGD $320,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
• One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
• 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
• Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com