Our client is an award-winning 1000 beds JCI-accredited tertiary public hospital caring for a community of more than 1 million residents. It offers comprehensive range of services such as Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Anaesthesia & Surgical Intensive Care, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Breast Centre, Sleep Service, etc and is managed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professional who consistently delivers excellent health outcomes and care for the patients.
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Assisting in OT
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call/stay-in night duties
- Managing outpatient clinics, supervising junior doctors, and any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- The candidates must have a basic medical degree that is recognized by the Singapore Medical Council.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship/housemanship
- If the candidate’s basic medical degree is not recognized by SMC, the candidate must have registrable post-grad such as FRCS that is recognized by the SMC.
- 2 years renewable contract
- A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus.
- 24 annual leaves, 14 sick leaves, 11 public holidays
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com