This is going to be a new massive tertiary public hospital with 1800 beds. It is consists of acute hospitals, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the campus and parklands to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
• Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
• Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call/stay-in night duties
• Managing outpatient clinics, supervising junior doctors, and any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• The candidates must have a basic medical degree that is recognized by the Singapore Medical Council.
• At least 3 years of General/Internal Medicine working experience post-internship/housemanship
• If the candidate’s basic medical degree is not recognized by SMC, the candidate must have registrable post-grad such as MRCP that is recognized by the SMC.
• 2 years renewable contract
• A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus.
• 24 annual leaves, 14 sick leaves, 11 public holidays
• Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org