Our client is an award-winning 1000 beds JCI-accredited tertiary public hospital caring for a community of more than 1 million residents. It offers comprehensive range of services such as Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Anaesthesia & Surgical Intensive Care, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Breast Centre, Sleep Service, etc and is managed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professional who consistently delivers excellent health outcomes and care for the patients.
• Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
• Assisting in OT
• Providing medical consultations and be ready for shift/on-call/stay-in night duties
• Managing outpatient clinics, supervising junior doctors and any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• The candidates must have basic medical degree that is recognized by the Singapore Medical Council.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship/housemanship
• If the candidate basic medical degree is not recognized by SMC, the candidate must have registrable post-grad such as FRCS that is recognized by the SMC.
• 2 years renewable contract
• Competitive annual package that include basic salary, housing allowance, on-call/stay-in allowance, 13th month bonus & performance bonus.
• One-time relocation allowance which include air-ticket & settling-in allowance
• 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays, 60 days hospitalization leave
• Medical Malpractise Insurance coverage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org