Employ or sponsor someone
The Australian government is assisting regional employers and regional communities through providing access to a wide range of visas tailored to meet their needs.
The new regional provisional visas will add to existing programs that provide a range of migration options to employers in regional Australia and people nominated for visas in regional Australia.
There will also be greater incentives for regional employers to nominate skilled workers, additional points for points-tested migrants who want to settle in regional Australia, and faster processing of skilled people nominated by employers in regional areas.
Australia gives some visa holders permission to work in Australia. You can:
- employ or sponsor skilled workers who are already in Australia and have a visa that allows them to work
- employ or sponsor other skilled workers who may be in Australia on another type of visa which does not currently allow them to work
- sponsor skilled workers to come to Australia to work for you
Existing visa holders who are allowed to work in Australia might have work restrictions on their visas such as:
- working for a specific employer or in a certain place – these visa holders may already be sponsored and employed by an employer in Australia
- restricted to working for a specific number of hours per week such as an existing Student visa holder
- restrictions on how long they may work for a particular employer such as a Working Holiday visa holder
Contact us for a confidential discussion and refer family, friends and colleagues and be rewarded.