Plenty Of Opportunities With Australia’s Suite Of Regional Work Visas
There is an abundance of opportunities with Australia’s suite of Regional Work Visas and “Regional” means anywhere in Australia other than the capital cities Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. What is left is some of the most beautiful and best places in the world to live, work and raise a family. Here is a breakdown of the visas available:
Skilled regional provisional visas
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – for people nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by an eligible family member to live and work in regional Australia.
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)– for people sponsored by an employer in regional Australia.
Temporary skilled visas
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)– Sponsorship needed
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Permanent skilled visas
- Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme (subclass 187)– Sponsorship needed
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
Working Holiday Maker visas
Pacific and seasonal work visas
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) –Pacific Labour scheme – endorsement needed
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) – Seasonal Worker Program– endorsement needed
We have some fantastic opportunities in regional areas so check out the jobs page on our website and Contact us for a confidential discussion and refer family, friends and colleagues and be rewarded.