OUR SERVICE OFFERING IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
Healthcare professionals are currently in high demand in Australia and this trend is predicted to continue far into the future. In fact current workforce planning projections estimate by the year 2025 Australia’s shortfall in the nursing profession alone will be 100,000+.
Although the career opportunities are numerous and varied, there are a vast range of other factors to be taken into account when deciding whether the move is a good one.
Furthermore just getting yourself recruitment ready takes a lot of work, knowledge and coordination. It can be a mine field deconstructing the process requirements and becoming compliant to be able to practice in Australia. That’s where we come in.
This is our service offering and commitment to you when you embark on the journey with us.
We are currently working with a number and range of healthcare providers in Australia who are seeking healthcare professionals and medical practitioners across a broad range of skills and qualifications.
For candidates, history demonstrates the process will take some time to secure the registrations necessary to practice in Australia. It is difficult to quantify the time it will exactly take, as it very much depends on how responsive you the candidate is, and the amount of time it will take service providers your side to provide you with the information you require, such as copies of qualifications, practice history evidence etc. Furthermore the registration authorities in Australia take varying amounts of time to process your application dependent upon their prevailing workload.
Once we are in possession of the information we require from you, we work with our clients to pursue the best possible position(s) for you, based upon insights you provide us, and ideally provide you with a range of options. We do this concurrently with the application process to ideally have the registration process and position opportunities coincide, resulting in a successful conclusion for all parties.
Having international representation including Australia, enables us to provide you with a highly customised and personal service. We work closely with you along the entire journey. Our service offering includes:
- Providing you with all the information and support to enable you to make an informed decision regarding career opportunities and your future.
- Providing you with access to proprietary online resources, enabling you to deconstruct the complexity and streamline the processes required, to enable you and those important to you to transition to a new and exciting part of your life. This includes suites of online tutorials to assist you in:
- Preparing an outstanding and compliant CV, that not only complies with the requirements of the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA), but also presents you favourably to prospective employers.
- Deconstructing the complexity and streamlining the processes required to achieve AHPRA registration. This process is highly complex and our system deconstructs it to a simple step by step process.
- Preparing and coaching you for arguably the most important part of the process – The interview.
- Regularly providing you with up to date information, intelligence and career opportunities through social media channels.
- Being available to you for personal contact.
- Collating and preparing your documentation and information, which includes your qualifications, skills and experience as well as your unique personal circumstances, and presenting that in a professional manner on your behalf.
- Where possible negotiating corporate discounts for you with service providers required during the entire process.
- Assisting you in the AHPRA registration process by being your “Authorised Agent” in Australia. This enables us to communicate with AHPRA on your behalf whilst they are considering your application, reducing time and stress for you.
- Meeting with prospective employers to not only pursue the best possible career option for you, but also pursue the best possible options that give consideration to your unique personal circumstances, such as broader family considerations.
- Finding you position(s) to apply for.
- Arranging and coaching you for the interview.
- Negotiating the best possible employment conditions, including relocation allowance and reimbursement of AHPRA registration expenses, if and when you are successful at interview.
- Providing you with necessary information to prepare for your move.
- Assisting you in domiciling into your new environment when you arrive.
- Longer term career care once you are established here.
The cost of this service to you is absolutely zero.
So potentially the only thing standing between you and fantastic career opportunities, great lifestyle and a secure future for you and your family, is contacting us for a free confidential consultation. See our contact details and links below.
Why not “Come Live Our Philosophy”